Lingula Language Training™ is a goal-oriented programme of learning, tailored to the student in a way that allows the acquisition of language used in day-to-day and business situations in the shortest possible amount of time.
Slovene for foreigners
- Do you feel uncomfortable when you cannot understand what your co-workers are talking about? Would you like to talk to them – using at least some basic phrases?
- Have you got communication problems in shops, at petrol stations, restaurants, banks…?
- Do you intend to live in Slovenia and need an exam in Slovenian?
At Lingula we will teach you communication in various everyday situations through conversation.
One-to-one, paired or group work classes
Slovenian can be learnt in one-to-one, paired or group work classes. The course allows many chances to talk and revise. Call us on: 01 541 00 33 or write an e-mail to email@example.com.
The Lingula Team is made up of experienced teachers and native speakers who know how to motivate participants and get them speaking in a relaxed environment. The lessons are prepared using the Lingula communicative method, meaning they are intensive, effective, and interesting. We adapt the content and pace of your language acquisition to your wishes and areas of expertise as much as possible.
Greater confidence when speaking Slovene
- You will be speaking in Slovene from your very first lesson. It is important to understand the overall meaning rather than individual words.
- Participants learn new vocabulary in sentences, without translation: there is no need to understand each individual word; one needs to understand the gist.
A placement interview
If you already speak some Slovenian, the teacher will talk to you before the start of the course and suggest the most suitable programme. Call us on: 01 541 00 33 or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
»Training at Lingula is practical and on a high level. After the first lessons, I started recognizing words and sentences. Few lessons later, I could even have short conversations, because I was encouraged to speak Slovene from the first moment.«
— Erik Luts, član uprave, Nova Ljubljanska banka
While attending my Slovenian course I am not only discovering the language but also Slovenia. My teachers help me to feel more at home in this country. The classes are accompanied by descriptions of typical Slovenian habits and customs and communication training in various everyday situations. This is how Lingula makes the lives of foreigners easier in Slovenia.
— Wolfgang Zeike, Director, Debis AC leasing